Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Persuade Me

Persuade me. persuade me to actually consider a you and me again

convince me that pondering us is worth all this thinking

persuade me that those tears I cried before, are what you now understand

that what I need is you and a second chance is what I should not deny

prove to me that this feeling inside of me is love

and convince me that loving young will not always end in being alone

And tell me that you will love me young and love me with no mistakes, aiming high

Out of range

until our creator calls me home

show me that this will never hurt and from here on out we will invest trust in each other

persuade me that our time spent together is meant to have a forever

convince me that time apart only makes us want each other even more

and tell me that when we are apart nothing else

tell me that not only will we have a future but also

make me feel that this is possible

show me that no one else is what I could need

make me believe that it is possible to love you



No comments:

Post a Comment

And I'm Outta Here.
Peace, Love, Joy