Thursday, March 15, 2018

I want to set me free as a bird
Away from whatever this is for all eternity
Me, I want to be at liberty
slip through bars break through cement walls
and free myself from my own captivity
but I put myself in a restraint
that refuses me to think of my best memories
I am locked up from emotions, shackled because I can't do as i please
I can't get back to a place when everything outside of these walls wasn't just a dream
and all this time I am incarcerated and I'm loosing me
Enjoying my own personal rights is impossible
When I'm am my own prisoner of me
I only trust myself to keep my soul safe
by emotions, my heart, and my love are fighting to set me free as a bird
mapping out a blueprint of my heart
But I refuse to be set free
I make it difficult for them to spread their wings and start
and breaking through me so i will not be caught in a cement sea of unconventional dreams
they are planning a conspiracy to terminate my own set sentence and set me free my soul free
They want to set me free as a bird
Grow wings that will allow me to fly sweetly
flying through Cumulus clouds that have the love that has a personal attachment to myself and is deeply heavy
All three wants me to exscape
fly far away

No comments:

Post a Comment

And I'm Outta Here.
Peace, Love, Joy